Sunday, July 19, 2009

OTTAVIOS RISTORANTE 1997-2009


A painting from the restaurant.

The Crew

Me and Dante

Me and Victor

Me and Gil

The amazing Jeanne Madsen performing.

Lexi, Juan Carlos, and Kristina.

Me holding my good friend Antoinettes baby-Sophia.

Proud daddy-Dan.
Me and Antoinette.

Me and Anthony.

Me and Angela.

Me and Dena.

Me with Keith-our accordian player who brightened my every day- playing and singing my favorite italian song "MONA LISA". I will sure miss that.


Me and Vic-one of the 3 owners.

Me and Ottavio.

Me and Lenny.
I will miss this place where i dedicated 12 years of my life to. It was not just a job but a close knit family that will remain in my heart forever.


















3 comments:

hatch said...

Oh how sad! This looks like an amazing place. I bet it is a hard place to say goodbye too.

See you in two weeks.

KariAnne and Benny said...

I wish I could've been there to try it at least once, looks so cute! So sad! What are you going to do now, will you find a new restaurant to work in?

Jeanne E. Madsen said...

*sigh*