Thursday, November 6, 2008

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS VS.SAN FRANCISCO 49ers


WITH IT BEING FOOTBALL SEASON AND ALL-I JUST HAD TO POST THE PICTURES FROM THE FUNNEST FOOTBALL GAME THAT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. WE MET MY SISTER AMY AND HER HUSBAND JOHN IN SEATTLE FOR THE WEEKEND AND WENT TO THE BIG GAME. EVEN THOUGH WE LOST, IT WAS AMAZING. I HAVE NEVER FELT SO MUCH ENERGY IN A PLACE BEFORE. IT WAS ALSO THE NIGHT THAT THE WHOLE CITY AND SURROUNDING AREAS OF SEATTLE FLOODED AND WAS DECLARED A STATE OF EMERGENCY. IT WAS SUCH AN ADVENTURE AND A MEMORY THAT I WILL NEVER FORGET!!!


SOAKING WET AND LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY SISTERS ENJOYING TIME TOGETHER.


JOHN AND JAY LOVING IT! WE HAD SEATS ON ROW 10 BEHIND THE 49ERS LINE.


5 comments:

hatch said...

That looks like sooo much fun! State of emergency and all!

KariAnne and Benny said...

That pic of you and your hubby is adorable! You look so happy and in love even after what 10 years now?!?! Cute. :)

Davis Family said...

Hey Lisa! We had such a good time when we came for dinner, THANKS!

nataliejustin said...

I was looking at your blog and noticed that you and J have so many cute pictures together. I need to stop being so lame and have more with justin and I taken.
I also noticed that I have none with you, thats sad:(

Tavis Johnson said...

i didn't know you went to seattle... and to a football game. thats messed up i didn't get the invite.