
ME AND TRACEY SO EXCITED FOR THE BIG EVENT!!

ME, SIS IN LAW NATALIE, AND MELISSA SHOWING OFF OUR MATCHING SHIRTS.
NATALIES SAYS "MY HUSBAND SPARKLES"
MELISSA'S SAYS "WHO'S YOUR MIND READER?"
MELISSA'S SAYS "WHO'S YOUR MIND READER?"
(I KNOW-WE ARE SUCH NERDS) HOWEVER IT WASN'T AS BAD AS THE
PREGNANT CHICK WE SAW THERE WEARING A SHIRT THAT SAID "EDWARDS BABY" AND HAD AN ARROW POINTING TO HER BIG BELLY!!! NOW THAT'S EXTREME!!
UNTIL AFTER 3 AM. THANK GOODNESS FOR ROCKSTARS!! I AM TALKING ABOUT THE DRINK-NOT AN ACTUAL ROCKSTAR...BUT THAT WOULD BE NICE TOO!!-( JUST
KIDDING BABE).




7 comments:
So so much fun! I had a blast, We need another girls day!
It looks like you girls had a blast!! I love the shirts sooo cute.
Looks like you girls had fun. I don't get all the hype cause I'm not into vampire/fantasy type stuff but I'll just liken it to when the Sex and the City movie came out and it was all I could do to get there to see it. Glad you had a great time!
Nerd! ha ha
Sounds way fun! & you all look so ner.. I mean cute.
I wish that I would have read your blog earlier, I could have wore the Edward's Baby shirt too:D What a great idea, ha, ha! Looks like fun.
i'll wait for the dollar show. twilight bites.
Post a Comment