


SO ON THURSDAY I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A PARENT HELPER ON SYDNEYS FUNNEST FIELDTRIP OF THE YEAR AND I GOT CALLED IN TO WORK FOR A BIG CHRISTMAS PARTY. I WAS SO SAD NOT TO BE ABLE TO GO BUT DAD STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND WENT IN MY PLACE. THEY HAD SO MUCH FUN-IT WAS AT BYU FOR A BALLROOM DANCE PERFORMANCE WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE AMAZING AND VERY ENTERTAINING. JAY THANKS FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT DAD.




4 comments:
Just to clarify - That is Jay texting you the whole time. He missed his sweetheart!
So sweet what an awesome dad! I still can't get over how much Sydney looks like both your dad and Amy.
What a great Dad & a super fun outing for the two of them. Cute pictures.
J rules! but we all know he was dying to see the ballroom dancing!
Post a Comment