Friday, December 12, 2008

ZOO LIGHTS!!!!






LAST NIGHT WE WENT WITH OUR GOOD FRIENDS THE ELDRIDGES TO SALT LAKE TO HOGLE ZOO FOR THE ZOO LIGHTS FESTIVAL. IT WAS SOOO FREEZING BUT THE KIDS COULDN'T OF HAD A FUNNER TIME. THERE WAS SNOW UP THERE WHICH MADE IT EVEN BETTER. THEY RODE THE CAROUSEL, DRANK HOT CHOCOLATE, AND HAD YUMMY TREATS TO KEEP THEM HAPPY. TRACEY AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THE ROASTED NUTS! =) THEY HAD WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MUSIC PLAYING AND FUN ANIMALS TO SEE. EVERYONE THERE SEEMED JUST SO HAPPY AND ENJOYING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON. IF YOU HAVEN'T GONE YET-I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. HELPFUL TIP: THURSDAYS ARE FAMILY DAY AND YOU CAN GET HALF PRICE TICKETS AT ANY MACEYS CUSTOMER SERVICE BOOTH. ALSO, YOU NEED TO BUY THE 3 D GLASSES FOR AN EXTRA 2 BUCKS BECAUSE THERE ARE SECRET SUPRISES HIDING IN THE LIGHTS THAT YOU CAN ONLY SEE WITH THE GLASSES ON.






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the photos except the one of me. Maybe a few more pounds lost and I'll not cringe when I see my picture. We had a blast with you guys! Everything was awesome...lights, animals, weather, snacks - everything! Thanks for the fun night. Oh, and I agree with you the nuts were super.

MELANIE said...

That sounds awesome. I didn't know how much fun it would be!

Janet said...

Sounds like a great way to have fun & get in the Christmas mood. You all look so cute!

hatch said...

That looks like sooo much fun! The nuts sound really good too.

Ryanne said...

I did it! Are you proud? ha ha (see my blog)

The Redford Family said...

Hi Lisa and Jay. I am so glad you wrote on my blog. I love watching our friends blogs. I can't believe how big your kids are already. Two baptized already. I know that day will be here before I know it. I loved your card. Thank You for sending it. Looks like you guys are doing well. We are too! Marinda

Winters Wonderland said...

Hi Lisa!! You may not remember me, (It's been SO long!!) but I ran onto your blog through Candie's. We were in the same ward in Kennewick before my family moved. It was so fun to see your beautiful family and what you have been up to. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!! Tell you Mamma hello from the Brady's :)

Heather Brady Winters

hatch said...

Lisa- Its time for a new post!!! I miss you.
Kim