That was so much fun! Definitely needs to be a tradition. Cheese and chocolate are the two best foods on the entire planet and we have the coolest family EVER!!-Leslie
JAY AND I WERE MARRIED JANUARY 30, 1999 AND NOW 11 YEARS LATER HAVE 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. MADISEN IRIS IS 10, SYDNEY MARIE IS 9, AND BRADY KIM IS 7. JAY AND I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING CHILDREN. THEY ARE OUR WORLD AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY MOMENT WE SPEND WITH THEM-LOVING THEM AND WATCHING THEM LEARN AND GROW.
3 comments:
That looks sooo yummy!!! I can tell that it was a fun night.
Our husbands are dorks! I love the rest of the pictures. one day we will have to do big family pictures.
That was so much fun! Definitely needs to be a tradition. Cheese and chocolate are the two best foods on the entire planet and we have the coolest family EVER!!-Leslie
Post a Comment