
This was the coolest adventure ever for my kids. They have always been obsessed with dinosaurs for some reason-so when I heard that this was coming on tour to Salt Lake for the 1st time-I had to get us tickets. They spent over $10 million making these amazing dinosaurs that look soooo real. They had so many different kinds-roaring, communicating, fighting (some graphic scenes) but so awesome. We went on opening night last night and had great seats for this spectacular event. I would recommend it to anyone. I mean-who wouldn't want so see over 40 feet tall dinosaurs walking around right before their eyes??!!!
TICKETS: OVER $100
DINNER & TREATS: $ 50
THE LOOK ON OUR KIDS FACES: Priceless!







9 comments:
nick wants to go this weekend. Thanks for posting that I wasnt sure glad to know it super cool.
That looks awesome and so do J's nachos!
So cool! Don't suppose it will be coming to the Tri Cities anytime soon... LOL Highly doubt it!
Dylan would have loved this!!!
Hey did you cut your hair? I like it.
I just looked at your dinosaur pictures again and seriously... Brady is so stinkin' adorable, he looks like he just has a personality full of excitement all of the time, he always looks so happy.
You all do the funnest things & the pictures are adorable. Cute family!
Hey Lisa got a question for you. How did you add your play list to your blog? Can't quite figure it out? You can email me at rlansing2b@charter.net
Thanks for your help!
Candie
Lisa I miss you, where are you??
That looks like such a neat experience!! Hopefully it comes again someday. I love Brady's sign he's throwing out, he is seriously the coolest little boy ever.. How can he help it though having the awesomest and funnest parents ever! Love you guys!- Leslie
Post a Comment