
So for our 10 year anniversay we went to Vegas and Jay told everyone this... "Yea, just the 3 of us are going to Vegas...me, Lis, and my golf clubs." How romantic,right? And here is the picture to prove it-us just off the plane-the happy three-some!!!!

Me and my girlfriend Tracy striking a pose on the balcony of our room. Notice the awesome pool and palm trees in the background. I LOVE Vegas!!!

Jay standing next to his dream motorcycle.

Ceasars Palace-one of my favorites!!

OK the rest of these pictures are from Madam Tuscos wax museum at the Venetian. This was an absolute blast taking our pictures with all of these movie stars, They look soooo real. As you can see, Jay took full advantage of getting " Up close and personal" with 3 of his favorite girls...Cameron, Jen, and Jessica!!! But the best was the one with him and his idol Tiger Woods. Jay just had to give him a few pointers on his game.












5 comments:
Soooo fun, it looks like you had a great time celebrating 10 fabulous years!!
I was just wondering this morning when you would put up a new post! Looks like you guys had a great time. With Vegas only 4 hrs from Phoenix I went there quite often. Always is a blast. Love all the pix!
Thanks for the comment, I too think Kim rocks at writing! I love her posts. It makes me happy you like mine too. :)
I think Kim and I must've went to the same elementary school to learn early English or something...haha oh wait we did!
Luvs!
yay! You finally got your computer fixed! Love your pictures! I wanna go to that wax museum so bad! Looks like you had fun!
Hooray your are back!!! I have missed you. It looks like you had a wonderful time in Vegas. I think my favorite picture is the one of Jay giving Tiger pointers.
That is awesome! those pictures are great!
Post a Comment