I love those boots! I second that Kari -- if it rained enough here, I too would purchase a pair!!! I can't believe you drove! What a long trip! We spent a week in Lincoln City last year, it was a blast!!!
I am so jealous I feel close to ill. The coast is just beautiful & what a change from home. I hope Jay will still speak to those of us who are not famous chefs. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
looks like so much fun, even with the weather. I love your boots! and I think you should start vacationing in Oregon from lets say June-October. There might not be a blizzaard:)
JAY AND I WERE MARRIED JANUARY 30, 1999 AND NOW 11 YEARS LATER HAVE 3 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN. MADISEN IRIS IS 10, SYDNEY MARIE IS 9, AND BRADY KIM IS 7. JAY AND I FEEL SO BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING CHILDREN. THEY ARE OUR WORLD AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY MOMENT WE SPEND WITH THEM-LOVING THEM AND WATCHING THEM LEARN AND GROW.
8 comments:
Looks like fun, Lisa! Your hair looks really cute, too!
I love the picture story and the super cute super fun rain boots! If it rained enough here I'd get some of those for sure :)
Looks like you guys had fun. I was just there for my grandparent's 60th anniversary just over a year ago. Such a beautiful little part of the world.
I love those boots! I second that Kari -- if it rained enough here, I too would purchase a pair!!!
I can't believe you drove! What a long trip!
We spent a week in Lincoln City last year, it was a blast!!!
I am so jealous I feel close to ill. The coast is just beautiful & what a change from home. I hope Jay will still speak to those of us who are not famous chefs. Looks like you had a lot of fun!
looks like so much fun, even with the weather. I love your boots! and I think you should start vacationing in Oregon from lets say June-October. There might not be a blizzaard:)
It looks like you had a great trip! Did you go to Cannon Beach so Jay could be in a cooking show?
I'm still jealous! Looks like you guys had fun though!
Oh Lisa...you have the most beautiful life. Love you.
Post a Comment