Wednesday, April 1, 2009

DISNEYLAND 2009


" The Happiest Girls Trip On Earth 2009" is what our shirts said for our awesome trip. We had a different shirt printed for all 3 days of our trip. Sooo much fun and I know...we are such nerds.

Having a Coke and a smile!!!!
Modeling crazy hats.

Happy girls-Kat, Mel, Nat, and Me.




Kat and me modeling our "Bugs Life" glasses.


After 2 16 hour days of non stop fun...we start wearing down.


Soaring High waiting for one of my favorite rides-Soaring over California.


Our stylin shadows.








6 comments:

KariAnne and Benny said...

I LOVE Disneyland! Looks like you ladies had a great time, I bet your kids were so jealous of you getting to go without them.

Soarin' is one of my faves too, isn't it just the greatest?!?! Ok well that and Space Mountain. I am a roller coaster freak! Glad you had fun!

nataliejustin said...

We rule!

hatch said...

This looks like a blast!
I love you new hair cut. So cute on you.

KatandBlue said...

Ho-sock! We are the funnest people I know!

MELANIE said...

What a great time!! But you totally should have brought the fanny-pack! But instead you brought the ho-sock so it all worked out :)

Whitney said...

Fun trip. looks like you had a blast!