Friday, April 17, 2009

SPRING BREAK SNOW


I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE THIS CRAZY UTAH WEATHER. MY KIDS PLAYED IN THE SNOW FOR THEIR SPRING BREAK VACATION.....IN MID APRIL!!! THIS PICTURE BELOW WAS TAKEN ON MY FRONT PORCH. WHAT A VIEW!!! I DO LOVE THE SNOW.....IN THE WINTER. BUT NOW IT IS SPRING AND I HAVE MAJOR SPRING FEVER. WILL SPRING EVER COME TO UTAH?



6 comments:

Candie said...

Holy smokes! I can't believe it! I'm so glad the snow is long gone here!!! Should be in the high 70's this weekend, can't wait!! :-)

nataliejustin said...

I want sun! Cute picture of Bud!

KariAnne and Benny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KariAnne and Benny said...

Yeah...Candie is right, and its actually supposed to be 80 by Monday. I think you need to move back home!

hatch said...

That reminds me of our spring break our freshmen year in college. Do you remember when we got back to Rexburg after being home in the beautiful70 degree weather. The sky in Rexburg that night looked like snow. We went to bed laughing about snow in April only to wake up to a ton of snow that lasted a week.

I really hated that place.

Cute picture though!

Whitney said...

I remember those days, long winters I do not miss the snow, tomorrow we are 95, bring on the snow.