Tuesday, January 6, 2009

TUBING AT SOLDIER HOLLOW


THIS A TRADITION THAT WE DO EVERY YEAR WITH THE KIDS FOR NEW YEARS AND THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. SOLDIER HOLLOW IN MIDWAY IS AWESOME AND WE HAD A BLAST AS USUAL!!










6 comments:

Winters Wonderland said...

Hi Lisa, thanks for the note :)

The sledding looks so fun, I wish we had some snow.

My hair definitely was blonde then, It just kept getting darker as I got older. :) Someday when my hair turns gray, I will become a blonde again! I had forgotten about Ryan Beauchamp! I can't even remember what he looks like anymore. I remember I also had a crush on Aaron Madsen - sp in 5th grade? Candie and I were the best of friends in 6th grade at Park Middle School. We shared a locker and had PE and English together. We moved the summer after that but we have, amazingly, always kept in touch. I got two see her about 4 or 5 years ago before either of us had kids. You are right, she's a sweetheart.

I remember one time in primary, they asked you and I to come up to the microphone and sing this song without having practiced or having any warning. I was terrified, but we went. hahaha.

nataliejustin said...

looks freezing. I need to get over hating snow because my kids would love that.

KariAnne and Benny said...

Looks cold but fun. Oh how I wish I had enough umph to get myself out of the house to actually go sledding these days. I see the snow and want to put my sweats on and watch a movie in my warm house!

hatch said...

This looks like sooo much fun. What a cool tradition! I am still waiting to hear about your funny dream......

Candie said...

That looks so fun! To bad we don't have anything like that around here. My boys would of loved it! :-)

I see Heather has found you! Small world huh!?!?!

Tavis Johnson said...

How fun! Sledding is the best! Will you guys be my parents for a while?-Leslie